INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(Regulation EU 679/2016 in force since 25.05.2018 which replaces the previous Legislative Decree 196/2003)
This information describes the data management methods of the www.torricellastore.com website, and is made pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016
Torricella Ettorino S.r.l. guarantees maximum control in the management of personal information collected and processed during purchases made on this website (hereinafter "Site").
Torricella Store informs the user of the following:
1. DATA CONTROLLER
With reference to the data connected to the sales made through the Site and to the activities related to them, the owner of the processing of personal data is the company Torricella Ettorino srl, with registered office in Milan, Corso Lodi 65, Italy, registered with the Chamber of Commerce of Milan at no. 1958155 and VAT number IT 07415120968, (hereinafter "Torricella Store").
2. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED, METHOD AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Torricella Store collects personal data directly from users as part of the registration processes, the sending of product purchase order forms, the conclusion of electronic commerce transactions and interrelationships with users for functional and instrumental sales activities, as well as for any necessary pre and post sales assistance. Further specific purposes may be better illustrated by specific information present on the Website from time to time.
The operations of collection and processing of users' personal data are carried out by Torricella Store, guaranteeing maximum confidentiality in relation to them and according to the highest security standards, through the use of suitable electronic tools. However, these measures, due to the nature of the online transmission medium, cannot limit or exclude absolutely any risk of unauthorized access or dispersion of data. To this end, it is advisable to periodically check that the computer is equipped with appropriate software devices for the protection of data transmission over the network.
We collect the following information:
- Data provided voluntarily by users: we collect all information provided by users when sending contact forms (for example "Contact Us", "Send us an email" ...) and in particular name, surname, e-mail address, social security number , telephone number, province, batch number, company name. Providing personal information through our contact forms is not a legal or contractual requirement; however, note that the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, as we need this information to fulfill or respond to your request. Other information or personal information is shared when filling in the contact forms at the user's discretion. If you contact us, we will keep track of this correspondence.
- Purpose of the processing for sending periodic newsletters: with the explicit consent of the interested party we could use the personal information for direct marketing via e-mail if this option was accepted in the relative contact form or in the registration form Newsletter. You can decide not to receive marketing communications at any time by requesting removal from the service at any time by using the links in the emails received or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting removal from the lists.
- when we use suppliers, contractors or third-party agents, personal information remains under our control and we have systems in place to ensure that personal information is adequately protected.
- to obtain, at any time, confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning him and their communication in a clear and understandable form
- obtain information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing them; the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; the indication of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them
- to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of your personal data; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal data processed in violation of the law. In any case, he will have the right to object, in whole or in part and for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. In certain circumstances, the user has the right to request the cancellation of their personal data. The request can be presented at any time; we will evaluate case by case if it can be granted. However, this right is subject to legal rights or obligations that could force us to retain the data. For situations in which, in compliance with the law, it is established that the request for cancellation of personal data must be granted, we will proceed without delay.
10. MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES